Wednesday, June 9, 2010

the amazing bird saveeeng

yesterday around 7:00 my dad came in and told me a bird fell out of the nest i came rushing out with a towel it got stuck in the fencing around my garden and it ran and ran but... it couldn't fly and it was running exactly in hazels direction luckily my dad picked up hazel and told her to go away so.. i toward the bird it had its beak open and  waiting for its mom to give her food so i threw the towel over the baby bird and picked her up i tried putting her back in the tree but she didn't leave the towel the baby bird still had white feathers it was a robin i told my dad that she doesn't want to go so.. there were a bunch of birds on the fence so my dad lifted me up and i set her on the fence i named her lucky we think the mom took her back to the nest or lucky learned to fly i saved her life from dyeing  of starvation and this is a TRUE   story




~BUG:o}

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, Bug! You are a natural with animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Bug! That was the right thing to do. I'm glad you saved the baby robin for it's mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some dramatic post. I have to sit down and breathe into a paper bag after reading it. It's good you didn't touch the baby bird with your hands; the scent of humans sometimes causes animal moms to avoid their young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the action, but I heard all about it! Good thing MOM put that fence up around your garden or Jose would have had a snack!

    ReplyDelete